Friday, October 5

MONEY

conscience money for your first pay
spent it all or stash away?
ima let u do ur way
im thrifty,i put my money on my mind
sharpen up,im gonna grind
dis is how im gonna shine
i gotta tell u like my dad told me
cash rules evryting all around me
its paper talk,no longer bout power,respect
piggybank savings oh drop the subject
stash some save a bill or two
this aint gonna need any critical review
like rihanna u gotta get ur umbrella
coz wen da rain cums,u gotta b da go getta
get bz,get da moula reel in
spend some,get da rest banked in
process the time,read back ze initial rhyme
money's a bitch and shopping's a crime
its like obstacle race on a military pace
with an odd SPENDTHRIFT tattooed across your face
get some breathing space
oblige to ze situation,deny ze temptation
horaah now then doom to starvation
procrastination,
till the end of time

-by dilly and vainpot.

No comments: