Tuesday, January 8

THE GIRL

she was powerless,
a little confused,a little out of luck
between the shoulders of her past and her lost future,
she was stuck.
life have always been so vauge yet still she stood there waiting,numb.
wanting to be needed,wanting more than an open door.
perhaps,perhaps,perhaps,
'oh where have my certainities suddenly gone to?'she asked,

she said,memories hurt her
but yet it didnt kill.
her faith was strong,she was strong.
afterall,
she was only a girl,
who is more wordly,less innocent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.