Saturday, March 17

JUST LOOK AWAY

just look away
if there's somthing despicable about me
cause you know i won't be bothered by what you say,
or you do,or what you think,
or that stupid drama look that you give.


just look away
if there's somthing you hate about me.
cause i won't change into another person likeable
by you.
i like the way i am,even if i stink,even if my face is
too oily even if i am a fashion disaster.
i love myself.


just look away
cause i dun care,
even if you make me sway once before.
but now we have nothing in common
as you have sayed
when you break up with me
after im i've been laid.
as much as i regetted this after
my pride is gone and my virginity scraped off
i still have to live
as life goes on and never stop
until you hear your last breath tick off.


No comments: